1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Line 6 G50

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Justin Tuskey, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys, got this wireless up for sale. its in mint condition minus the rough side velcro I put on the bottom of the receiver. everything that came in the box is included, (including the box and unopened paperwork) plus 4 brand new duracell procell AA batteries. I have used this about 10 times. it is THE wireless to use.

Also, I ordered 3 cases of AA duracell procell batteries to use with this, but didn't use them. they are all new in box 24 batteries per case. thats 72 batteries! I will throw those in as well for an additional $35. that's cheaper than the best price you're going to find for batteries.

For sale only, paypal only, CONUS only
    $290 shipped
    $35 added for 72 procell batteries!

photo14.

photo13.

photo11.

photo12.

2. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    PM sent.

3. pm returned

4. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    Coming back at ya.

5. jschwalls

jschwalls

Sep 4, 2007
    Savannah GA
    can i buy the batteries ??

6. Open to trades? I have a anlogman bi chorus with deep switch, an ebs valvedrive, a fulltone bassdrive mosfet, a tech21 bass boost chorus, they are all in perfect condition they have velco on the bottom but I can remove it. I have the boxes for the pedals. I just haven't been using effects. If your interested let me know.

Peace
    Dave

7. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    I'll take the whole lot.

Thanks,
    Wiley

8. everything looks to be sold, believe Wileee and I have a deal made!

sorry jschwalls! on a side note, if you see this, PM me. I am interested in coming to see you play....since we do live in the same city!

9. Hey Dave, I wasn't really interested in trades. I'm pretty covered with effects, just looking to raise cash for other instrument addictions :D take care.

10. Wileee

Wileee

Jan 2, 2008
    VA
    Payment sent!

Thank you, Justin

11. heard it here. sold. thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.