1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Line6 Bass PODxt Pro w/FBV4 Footswitch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by ric stave, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    **SOLD LOCALLY!**

This is the rack mount 2 space Bass Pod with the extra digital interfacing. I've had this about 2-3 years, used it straight into a Berg IP powered cab. It's been used out on gigs, but always in a rack.

Preamp, amp & cabinet modeling, effects - all geared towards bass. The FBV4 pedal is compact and allows access to the 4 channels of whatever bank you set the unit to, plus tap tempo and manual mode.

Sale includes the Bass PODxt Pro, manual, FBV4 footswitch and CAT5 cable (25') to connect the pedal to the unit.

$325!!!! shipped Con US **LOWERED PRICE!!!(Last time!!)**

PayPal accepted.

I'll try to get pics this weekend, but it looks just like any other you've seen.

~ric

2. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    PM replied -

How the FBV4 works with the unit :

Set the bank manually on the POD - then, the footswitch selects channels 1-4 of that bank. It is NOT limited to the 1st 4 'programs' (not very clear in any lit or manual, but I've tried and used it!) For example, set to bank 1, the footswitch selects programs 1-4, but change to bank 2 (prog 5), and now the footswitch will select 5,6,7 or 8.

You can also step on the same program/channel that is selected and tap tempo for functions that use the tap. And you can directly access manual mode from the FBV4.

3. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    The modeled amps and pre's are very good in this, or you can just use it for the effects...

4. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Couple of responses, but it's still here - someone jump on this!

5. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    OK, how about $350 shipped? With the footswitch, that's a killer deal!

6. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Rather sell this here than on teh 'bay.....

7. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    OK guys, you've got me over a barrel......

$325, shipped.

If no one grabs it for this, I will have to take it to 'the other place'.....
    (please don't make me do that.... LOL!)

8. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    PM replied - it has 16 banks of 4 'channels' per bank, or 64 total storage locations for your own sounds.

9. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Up....

10. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Hump-day bump-day!

11. ric stave

ric stave

May 6, 2006
    Buffalo, NY
    Looks like this may be sold - I'll close this when it's confirmed.
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.