FS:LM Eyeland Leather Strap in black.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Deep, Feb 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    SOLD LM Products Eyeland Laredo Hidden Tail Strap in Black leather. Price dropped from $50 to $45 Has a really nice pebble grain. Heavy-duty stitching. I used this 3 times over the course of a year. I love it, but I have so many straps. I bought it new and it had that broken in feel from day one. It has a few scratches, but nothing to write home about. This strap is 3" at it's widest and tapers to 2 1/2" at it's narrowest at the end. This strap is VERY heavy duty. The adjustment system with two set screws is killer and makes adjustment a breeze. These go for $90-109. I'm selling it for $45 with shipping included. Paypal or P.O. Money Order accepted. Email or PM me for info.

Eyeland Hidden Tail Series
    Some specs:
    Quick and easy to adjust
    Tail is hidden inside the body of the strap.
    More adjustment than conventional straps.
    Soft yet sturdy
    Constuction:
    3 Layers of leather
    Top side and Underside made from premium garment deer tan cowhide leather with middle layer of suede. Ultra soft yet will last a lifetime. Double stitched detailing.

LMSTRAP.jpg

LMSTRAP23.jpg

LMSTRAP5.jpg

Cool screw adjustment for length. Stays put and great for that "in-between" length. Excess strap slides into body of strap. Great idea. Can be unscrewed with a penny.
    LMSTRAP2.jpg
    LMSTRAP7.jpg

Minor scratches in this spot(two angles). I bought it new this way.
    LMSTRAP6.jpg
    LMSTRAP8.jpg

2. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    SUNDAY BUMP

3. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    On Hold and Pending

4. bassplayer75

bassplayer75 Bassplayer75 Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2009
    salyersville, ky
    let me know if it falls through ///

5. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    Yup! I'll let you know. Thanks.

6. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
    SOLD

7. coronado3

coronado3 Supporting Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Indiana, USA
    LM straps are the shiznit!:bassist:

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.