1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS- Loaded 2011 Fender MIM Lined Fretless Jazz Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by godblender, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    Up for grabs is a really nice fretless jazz neck in excellent overall condition. The board itself shows some minor wear mostly near the 1st-4th "fret" area where the E and A strings would be. I was using flats with this neck when testing to see if I'd like a fretless. There are no noticeable dings or chips anywhere on the neck/headstock itself. Please note that the neck plate and screws are not included...just the neck. I'm asking $175 shipped to the CONUS via VERIFIED Paypal. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Thanks TalkBass!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jmverdugo

jmverdugo

Oct 11, 2012
    Katy TX
    Are the nut grooves the standard size? they look wider than normal, also, what string gauge were you using with it?, thanks!, J.

3. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    The nut has not been modified in any way to my knowledge. I was using D'Addario Chromes Regular Light (45-65-80-100) with no problems at all.

4. Don41_2

Don41_2 Supporting Member

Mar 25, 2012
    Raleigh, Nc
    Pm'd

5. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.