1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Loaded fender mim deluxe jazz neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Rneckties31, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rneckties31

Rneckties31 Supporting Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    For sale is a 2008 fender mim deluxe jazz bass rosewood fretboard neck. It is used and shows some wear from use on the head stock and nut(pictured) but absolutely nothing major. I love this neck but i am a maple board kinda guy so i have replaced the neck on the bass with a maple one. I just like the looks and feel of it. This neck is in great shape along with the frets. It has always been strung with flatwound strings. Truss rod is in great working condition. The neck also has aged white pearl inlay decals on it which give a great vintage vibe. Neck is smooth and plays very fast. Perfect neck to go on any bass and be played.

For some reason my pictures are not working right so here is my craigslist ad with some pictures until i get them working:
    http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/msg/3707275667.html

$220 shipped obo paypal conus

Attached Files:

2. Rneckties31

Jul 18, 2011
    Dallas, Texas
    Here is some

Attached Files:

3. Rneckties31

Jul 18, 2011