1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Loaded P-bass Body (CHEAP!!!), Hipshot HB5 Rickenbacker Tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by thisSNsucks, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    Hey guys,

Got some stuff coming in, so that means I need to unload some things. All prices are shipped within the continental US.
    Paypal accepted. PM me with any questions or offers.

1. First up is a loaded P-bass body. Probably on par with your SX type basses. It was never used but does have a few little scrapes (pictured) and signs of wear. Anyway it's Shoreline gold and was sold to me as being Alder. It is a lightweight, solid body, no plywood. Hardware looks decent and it would probably make a fun project or a nice beater.

It does need its neck pocket widened by about 1/8" to accept a Fender spec neck. See measurement pic below.

$65.00 Shipped - SOLD

IMG_0623.
    IMG_0624.
    IMG_0625.
    IMG_0626.
    IMG_0627.
    IMG_0629.

2. New D'Addario Chromes .50-105. I'm missing the cardboard packaging, but they're still in the sealed plastic bag with the item number clearly marked ECB82.

[DEL]$18.00 Shipped[/DEL] SOLD!!!

IMG_0618.
    IMG_0619.

3. Used, Like New set of Hipshot HB5 Tuners for Rickenbackers. Chrome, pretty much in perfect shape. These should work on any Rickenbacker 1973 and later. In fact here they are on my late '73 Rick.

$75.00 Shipped

IMG_0620.
    IMG_0621.
    IMG_0622.

Thanks for looking!

2. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    D'Addario Chromes have been sold!

3. thisSNsucks