1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Loaded P-bass body, Grover tuners, Lakland DJ4 pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Captain Simian, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been unemployed now for 6 months and it's time to start clearing out a few things so no trades please. Money's is a little tight right now. All prices are shipped in the continental USA and PayPal only please. I will ship overseas and outside of the US but will charge additional shipping.

First up is a Hondo p-bass body fully loaded with bridge, pickguard, neck plate, pickup, and electronics. The wiring harness has brand new Allparts 250k pots and a .047 orange cap. It's a laminate body and the pickup is unknown. Sounds decent enough. Neck is not included unless you really want it. The frets have been removed and the trussrod is shot on it. I was going to give it to a buddy of mine to use as a door handle but if someone really wants it I'll throw it in for free minus tuners. $60. SOLD!

Dscn0883.

This is a set of Lakland jazz pickups from my Daryl Jones bass. Work great but the sound was a little to modern for my tastes. Soldered out of the bass so it has full leads. Bridge is longer than the neck. $50. SOLD!

Dscn0878.
    Dscn0879.

2. Mrdak

Mrdak uber bass geek baby!

Feb 1, 2006
    Middle GA
    PM'd you about the pickups.

3. ctmullins

ctmullins fueled by beer and coconut Gold Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2008
    MS Gulf Coast
    I'm highly opinionated and extremely self-assured
    FYI - I bought a set of those same tuners here not too long ago. They're really nice, plus they're reversible. Grover Titans.

4. Pickups are sold!

5. P-bass body is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.