1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Loaded P Bass/Reverse P body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by T-Mac, Oct 23, 2013.

1. T-Mac

T-Mac

Feb 2, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    For sale is a loaded Vintage 70 RI Fender P bass body (vintage white). I bought this a few months ago from the Strat-osphere with the intention of building a reversed P bass (that is...the PUPs in the reversed position). That project never materialized. (The PUPs *can* be mounted normally if you wish, BTW).

Included are Fender '62 PUPs, a Hipshot "A" bridge, neck plate and screws, and two tort pickguards (one in a standard PUP configuration, the other reversed). The control cavities are fully copper foil shielded as well. Loaded body weighs in at 5.7 pounds.

$250, shipped.

Thanks for looking and please PM me if interested or if I can answer any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. charlie monroe

charlie monroe Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    Yes, please.

3. T-Mac

T-Mac

Feb 2, 2005
    Philadelphia, PA
    ...and in record time...SOLD, and on its way to the Empire State!

4. basss

basss Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2001
    NY
    Where'd you get the reverse p pickguard? just curious

5. charlie monroe

charlie monroe Gold Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Buffalo, NY
    Many thanks, T-Mac.

@basss: the sticker on the back says "Chandler"