1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Loaded Squier II Maple / Maple P Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Just Bill, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought this neck from a fellow TB'r for a Squier that I'm piecing together. It was a little too loose in the pocket of the Affinity body that I was mating it to, so I never actually bolted it in.

The tuners were replaced with PING tuners and the old holes were filled. There are also 2 sets of mounting holes drilled, as it had been on two different basses. The original holes were not filled.

Looking only for what I gave for it, $ 120 shipped to the con U.S. Neck & tuners only, no plate, no screws.

Here's the link to the original sale and more pictures.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f129/80s-maple-neck-high-gloss-squier-838282/

2. More pics.

3. more pics.

4. bump

5. Great neck! sorry it didnt work out for your project Bill

6. It really is a nice neck and would probably be fine if it were shimmed. That's just more than I trust myself doing, as my Ibanez project has proven to me.

Quite alright, though, I have another one on the way.

7. Bump.

8. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    great neck!
    great TBer!
    i have a body that would look stellar with this listed in the classifieds right now.
    maybe the right TBer can do both of us a favor and get a killer bass out of the deal.

9. Thanks Gordon.

If someone picks up Gord oh's body & wants to add this neck to it, I'll knock it down to $100 shipped to the CONUS.

10. Deal pending.

11. Headed to Missouri. Thanks Shawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.