1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Loaded Squier P/J Bass (Sonic Blue)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by dave120, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave120

dave120

Jun 27, 2005
    Central Florida
    Up for sale is another bass body that I'm not going to use anytime soon, so it's off to someone who will get use out of it! I bought this bass at a garage sale a while back and used the AllParts neck it had on it for another project. The routing quite obviously pins the body as a Squier. That and the guy told me it was...

It's been refinished at some point using a Sonic Blue nitro lacquer. It's a pretty good job, save for a couple minor finish cracks (my guess is they got some water in the screw holes somewhere along the way) and some minor wear-throughs (nothing to the wood, just the white primer underneath), one on the bottom edge on the back and under the neck plate. From a couple feet away it looks perfect and is very smooth. I tried to catch the flaws in the pictures but it's pretty hard to see from any kind of distance and my camera sucks. Double check the spots you think are bad in other pictures, because some of it is just glare from light sources. I'm not a good photographer at all....

The electronics are stock, but the control and pickup cavities have been copper foil shielded. Plugged in its pretty quiet (at least it was when I had the neck on it). White pickguard, chrome bridge and knobs.

[DEL]$90 Shipped, trades considered. Just add a neck and go![/DEL] SOLD!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. funkingroovin

funkingroovin Conquering A-D-D,and all the other notes as well!

Apr 19, 2009
    Hawaii
    PM sent..

3. dave120

dave120

Jun 27, 2005
    Central Florida
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.