1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Loaded Warmoth Precision neck - just add body!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by TimBosby, Jan 20, 2012.

1. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    I just bought a bass, planned to use some of the parts, but it turns out now that I don't need any of the parts. So it goes on Talkbass, I guess. Anyway, I'm selling the neck and body separately - each loaded, of course. The body is for sale here.

The neck is a Warmoth Birds Eye Maple/Rosewood Precision bass neck, steel reinforced, with satin poly finish and a traditional Fender style headstock with no decal. P-Bass nut width - 1 11/16". The frets are in great condition, no noticeable wear, high frets or other issues. Just a funky, chunky neck with some nice, dark, tight grain in the rosewood. Dot inlays appear to either be cream phenolic or pearloid - I'm not sure which, but I'm leaning toward the former.

Tuners are from a Squier Vintage Modified Precision bass (body for sale separately.) Squier neck plate and bolts are included with the neck.

[DEL]$235[/DEL] $210 + shipping o.b.o. (lower 48 only at this time.) No trades.

Pics:

IMG_0858.
    IMG_0859.
    IMG_0861.
    IMG_0862.
    IMG_0864.
    IMG_0865.

2. bolophonic

bolophonic

Dec 10, 2009
    Durham, NC
    Looks like a sweet neck.