1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Loopmaster Pedalboard Patch Unit

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by selfblessed, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Hello out there!

I have for sale one Loop-Master Pedalboard Patch Unit. I put two pieces of Velcro on the bottom as well. This thing is pretty much brand new. They sell for $28 plus shipping...plus a wait for it. I waited a month. It was worth the wait. I am willing to let this little bad bot go for $25 shipped.
    Ill only ship to the lower 48. Sorry no international shipping.
    Thanks for looking and have a nice day,

rick

2. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Updated shipping...Lower 48 only + I shoud have pictures up tonight.

3. selfblessed

selfblessed

Dec 29, 2006
    Phoenix, AZ
    Back from vacation...Still available.

Someone has to need one of these.

4. sent on the patch unit.

5. Let me know on the offer when you can...I have to put in another order to Loopmaster soon, so would prefer to know about this one prior.

Take care,
    Jay

6. almix12

almix12

Apr 3, 2008
    pics would be awesome

7. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    Dumb question but i'm new to this - is this a true bypass, e.g., you can bypass your effects (one loop) or put them in the signal path (the other)?

8. dakpluto

dakpluto

Oct 14, 2006
    Orlando, FL
    No. This box that he is selling isn't for bypassing. This is just a box that you plug your boards chain into, and provides a instrument input and amp output. It can be a really nice unit for making a very clean and easy pedal board by providing easy access jacks to setup. And prevent wear and tear on your first and last pedal by nothing having to plug and unplug the cables into them all the time.

What you are describing is nothing more than a single bypass loop. Like this: http://www.loooper.com/1Lplum.JPG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.