1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Lots of Pedals-Octron, Whammy, Blowtorch, etc.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by VTSlim, Mar 1, 2008.

1. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    I'm in the process of setting up a home studio and I'm selling some of my gear to offset the cost. I prefer Paypal. All prices include shipping via USPS to the lower 48. No trade offers please. Please note that all of these pedals (except for the GT-6B) have velcro tape on the bottom of them ("loop" side for most of them if I'm not mistaken).

Boss Bass Flanger BF-2B. $45. Made in Japan. This one shows it's age a little bit. I bought it from a fellow TBer on a whim and it never made it to my board because I didn't have enough space for it. Appears to be in good working order despite the chipped paint. I'm asking what I paid for it back in April of 2007.

Foxrox Octron SOLD! This was also purchased from a TBer back in April and has been on my board ever since. This is the one pedal I may have second thoughts about, but for now it's for sale. Much has been said about this pedal on these boards, and it is an excellent pedal. Still in great shape and in perfect working order. Still have original box.

Digitech Whammy xp-100 SOLD! Paint is a little bit chipped up but this pedal works great. I was actually surprised at how well it tracks for the octave functions. Has original box and includes 18v power supply. There are 29 functions on this pedal and its a lot of fun to play with.

MXR-181 Bass Blow Torch $110.
    I bought this pedal new and it remains in perfect working order. I've played through some of the "boutique" fuzz pedals that people spend twice as much on, but I love the way this pedal sounds. Has an onboard EQ and blend which allow you to dial in the perfect amount of fuzz. Includes original box and packaging/manual. Please note that this pedal requires 18v. I powered it through a dunlop brick, but it can also be powered with two 9v batteries.

MXR-188 Bass Auto Q SOLD!. I purchased this pedal new and it's still in great working order and is in good shape cosmetically (MXR pedals are built like bricks and it would be difficult to scuff them up under normal use anyway). This is another fun pedal to play with. I combined it with my Blow Torch to produce a sweet synth sound. Includes original box and manual.

Boss GT-6B $225. I bought this new and it is still in good condition and is in perfect working order. The combinations of sounds you can get out of this thing are limitless if you're willing to put the time into programming it. I'm including an EHX gigbag with this which I believe I paid about $35 for. I'll have to check my attic to see if I have the original box, but for sure it will include the manual, gigbag, and power supply.

Tech 21 Bass Compactor $50. On hold pending payment I'm selling this cheap because the footswitch sticks at times. It doesn't affect the functionality of the effect, but sometimes the switch needs to be manually pulled up with the fingers before it'll disengage. For someone who would be playing with a compressor 100% of the time, this shouldn't matter at all. Other than the footswitch issue, it works fine.

Additional pictures are at http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g113/VTSlim_2006/Gear for Sale/

Attached Files:

2. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    More Pics

Attached Files:

3. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    Bass Compactor

Attached Files:

4. bkbirge

bkbirge

Jun 25, 2000
    Houston, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Steak n Shake
    pm'd

5. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002
    Montclair, NJ
    PM on the octron

6. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    PM's answered, MXR-Auto Q on hold for bkbirge pending payment.

7. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    Octron on hold for Eddiebo pending payment

8. tumpinjahosafat

tumpinjahosafat Guest

Nov 11, 2006
    pmed on xp100

9. eddiebo

eddiebo Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2002