Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Low End Half Pickguard 4 jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by PinkFloydDan, Dec 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heres an amazing LEJ 4 string with Ash body, 3 pc neck and maple board. Volume-Volume, Benavente 3 band with push/pull bass knob for passive/active. Extra Pickguard

I bought this about 3 weeks ago from a TBer. Just not the right bass for me. Butter play. Very nice bass. Everyone loved it at my last gig. But...I cannot adjust to maple necks. Jazz basses, sure. But Maple neck...I cannot do it.

Sweet bass. I am questioning myself by doing this, so I may not actually do it. This is a feeler sale.

Asking $1500.
    Comes with very nice LEVY Gig Bag and the extra pickguard it toirtuse shell. The other is black.

2. Why is this bass still with me? BUMP

3. Are you intrested in trades

4. I will consider them, sure.

5. Pil Ken Sebben

Pil Ken Sebben

Jan 3, 2006
    pm sent

6. west*coast*bass

west*coast*bass Supporting Member

Dec 6, 2003
    Agoura Hills, CA
    A free bump for Danno - this bass was mine and it kicks serious a$$.

You want Marcus tone? Here it is.

7. I do go back and forth on this bass. The look is awesome, and the sound is pretty tight, much tighter than my reverend, but the slapp pop tone is something I just haven't used much. Now, having a second bass absolutely different than your main axe is the idea here, but...I REALLY need the money now because my house is having serious electrical problems. I am basically selling off all my top notch equipment other than my bass head to pay for this. I will go back to Ampeg and reverend and thunderfunk.

Someone buy this because I am sending it to brian barrett Saturday afternoon and, well, he is going to ask the absolute market price for it. I will consider a best offer right now, but it needs to come in today and a payment will have to be made today. So, make offers now! It goes to Tennessee saturday.

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.