1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: LowEnd and Perri's Leather Straps

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Ryan L., Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I'm buying a couple Mono straps from Greg at Rocket Music, so I won't be needing these any more.

1. LowEnd brown leather strap--this one is 3.5 inches wide, and is in really great condition. Heavy brown leather on top, black leather on the back side. Looking for $40 shipped, OBO.

2. Perri's black leather strap---this one is about 3.25 inches wide, and is soft black leather top and back. It's been used, but is still in great shape. A couple of the holes on this one have been enlarged slightly so that straplocks will fit into them, so I'd recommend using straplocks with this one. Looking for $25 shipped OBO.

Payment by Paypal only. PM me with any inquiries. If I don't reply right away, don't worry, I'm not ignoring you---I'll be out of town for a couple days, but my wife will keep tabs on my PM's for me and relay them/respond to them to me/for me.

Here's a couple pics (the straplocks are NOT included with either, sorry):

006-5.
    004-5.
    005-5.

2. hitch

hitch

Apr 29, 2006
    Nashville
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland, D'addario
    I'll take em both. PM sent.

3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    Both sold and shipped.

My apologies for not replying to a couple of PM's last week---my wife actually took care of everything while I was gone, and responded to the first PM I got on them. Both straps sold to that person.

Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.