Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Lull M4 $1299, Cort Curbow 6 $325 - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Funkateer, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    Time to for these two TB basses to return to the fold.

Mike Lull Modern 4 #309 red sunburst, Fralin single coil pickups, with Mike Lull hardcase. Buzz Feiten mod by Gary Brawer, SF. A couple of fingernail dents in the neck, otherwise mint. Asking $1249 plus shipping

Cort Curbow 6 $299 plus shipping. Recently acquired from machetejames. Brown pseudowood, Bartolini pickup and preamp.

I'll work on getting pics online, but in the meantime, email me and I'll send 'em to you.

2. pics? How much does it weigh?

Peace,

T

3. Kevin Ellis

Kevin Ellis Supporting Member

Yea, give us some pics!! I'm very interested!

4. Kevin Ellis

email sent! I got first dibs!!

Give us some pics of the headstock. I am curious about the Buzz Feiten modification. Thanks

5. Aj*

Aj*

Jun 14, 2005
    West Yorkshire, UK
    You have PM about the Curbow 6 (sorry if you get more than 1, my inet was being wierd).

6. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    Lull:

When my el cheapo digital camera cooperates, I'll put up a headstock pic. The Buzz Feiten modification ( http://www.buzzfeiten.com/ ) is basically just a new nut that alters the string length geometry just a smidge so that intonation is improved over the entire range of the instrument. Works great on this instrument. Low registers sound good, and playing up an octave on the low strings is also in tune. Much better than before.

Curbow:

Comes with strap, new Elixir roundwound strings, and gig bag. It weighs 9.5 pounds (WITH STRAP). Probably closer to 9 without. I'll also throw in the strings machetejames had on it when I purchased it. I think they were DRs.

7. Kevin Ellis

Well I am going to have to pass. I owned this bass once a few years ago and it was awesome. Whoever gets it will be very happy.

8. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    I once owned that Curbow and I *may* be interested in buying it back. :D

9. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    As of yesterday, the Lull has a new owner. Curbow is still available. Make me an offer.

10. Funkateer

Funkateer

Jul 5, 2002
    Los Gatos, CA
    Thanks for your interest.