1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Lull P-5 String PRICE DROP

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by blen dem, Mar 25, 2009.

1. blen dem

blen dem Supporting Member

Jun 22, 2001
    USA, Vallejo
    $1,750 Out The Door!

I am the original owner and have had this bass for one year. Now for the goods: Mike Lull Custom P-Bass 5-String with Alder body, Nordstand Reverse P-Setup Pups, Aguilar OBP-1 preamp (18volt), Birdseye Maple Fretboard, push pull active/passive option & weighs a little over 8lbs. I had this bass priced with a well established/respected music store (Gelb Music) and the list on this particular bass is over $3,000 NEW. The bass is in excellent condition with two minor scratches that you can barely see on the picture. Thanks for looking!

2. blen dem

Jun 22, 2001
    USA, Vallejo
  3. Bump for a very cool instrument, and a terrific fellow selling it.

I played this bass and was blown away. Honestly, I didn't expect to care much for it. I've never been fond of the low 'B' sound on P-basses. But this one, with the reverse pickup orientation, really sounds terrific. Solid, fat, very P-like (duh), but with that same sonic character extended to the 'B'. So, between the light weight, the way-cool finish (especially against the white guard & fingerboard), the playability, and the sound, this one is a winner. Good luck with the sale, and congrats in advance to the lucky buyer.

4. madbassplaya

madbassplaya

Dec 28, 2007
    this bass kills!

free bump for an awesome looking bass!

5. blen dem

Jun 22, 2001
    USA, Vallejo
    bumpity bump!

6. blen dem

Jun 22, 2001
    USA, Vallejo
    TGIF BUMP

7. blen dem

Jun 22, 2001
    USA, Vallejo
    FINAL FOUR BUMP!

8. mstott25

mstott25

Aug 26, 2005
    Guntersville, AL
    Beautiful bass...p-bass definitely gets the job done. Good luck with the sale.