1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface & Garageband Goodies

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by VTSlim, Mar 1, 2008.

1. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    I've recently moved up to Logic Pro and I'm getting rid of my Garageband stuff. Paypal preferred. Prices include shipping to the lower 48 via USPS.

M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB 2.0 computer interface: SOLD! This is in perfect working order. Has two xlr inputs, midi input, 48v phantom power, etc. I will include the original box, and all the software and instructions.

Apple Training Series: Garageband3 training book $25. Book is in good shape. DVD was never opened or installed. Shame on me, the Logic Pro training book has been excellent and I wish I had used this book back when I was learning garageband.

Book: GarageBand Tips and Tricks by Keith Gemmell, $10. I actually did use this book a lot and it has some great tips for some advanced stuff that isn't in the Apple book. Good condition.

Now the following two items are software that was installed on my computer at one time but has since been removed. I'm under the impression that there should be no conflicts with licensing since these items have been removed. If someone has more knowledge about this, please let me know. If you purchase either one of these items, I will not refund your money at a later date for any reason other than non-receipt of the item.

GarageBand Jam Pack "Rhythm Section" $50. If you're a bassist you're going to want this jampack to install into Garageband because of all the rhythm/drum loops and instruments. I paid $100 for it.

M-Audio iDrum drum machine software for Mac OS X: $25. I paid $50 for this at the Apple store. I installed it but never used it. I have since deleted it from my computer.

Attached Files:

2. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    GarageBand Tips and Tricks book

Attached Files:

3. bryanonbass

bryanonbass

May 13, 2001
    Northern NJ
    Ill take the fast track pro.

thanks.

4. pm sent!

5. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    ship to canada?

6. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    if you tell if you ship to canada and how much I would take jam pack tythm section and maybe the tips and tricks book (depends on the shipping cost)

7. VTSlim

VTSlim

Jul 12, 2006
    Norfolk, VA
    Yes, I'll ship to Canada. I'll have to check on the shipping cost, but I wouldn't expect it to be too bad for items that small.

8. I'll take the iDrum package! Gimme gimme gimme!

9. Slim, your inbox is full - you can't receive any PM's!