1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD fs: madison/steelsound 15" cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by yodedude2, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodedude2

yodedude2 Supporting Member

hello all, up for sale is a 15" steelsound cab with added corners and a handle. plywood construction! the original strap handle is gone; two screws fill the old holes to prevent air leaks. the black plastic connector cup in the back is slightly cracked and taped so it does not leak. the cab is loaded with a madison warrior speaker installed with 4 bolts and t-nuts--tight! the cabinet shows some signs of use; the speaker is nearly new and could use a break-in period. 8 ohms, appx. 30-35 pounds, slightly less than 20"x18"x12", probably about 200-250 watts (true rating unknown). not $99. NOW $75. !!! shipped via fedex ground in the conUS. paypal or usps m.o. okay. this will make someone a great rehearsal or extension cabinet! click here for more pix.

madi_front.

w1.

2. yodedude2

...price change bump...

3. They are 250w. I have a pair in an old peavey 215. Don't let the name scare you off, Warriors are damn nice speakers.

Bump for you!

H

4. i will take it.

i just need your paypal address.

Thanks!

Please Send it to

samuel hall
    107 murrell ave
    somerset, ky 42503

5. yodedude2

sammy's last post on this forum was his request for my paypal address, which i sent him via a pm. i hope he is healthy and alive, as there is no evidence of his existence beyond that final post. i certainly have not heard from him...either way, the cab is still available! thanks all! regards, ron

6. yodedude2

sold, closing thread. thanks! regards, ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.