FS: Malekko B:Assmaster Silicon Special BOOBIES edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RCCollins, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hard times are forcing me to put some of my best stuff on the market. Here's a perfect example:

Minty fresh Malekko B:Assmaster, silicon. Limited edition Pink sparkle "Save the Boobies" Special edition with expression control mod and EXPANDED LOW END RESPONSE

There's really no comparison. The silicon version is the closest to the Maestro Brassmaster, and this version has even MORE low end response. It also includes the extra expression pedal mod.

Perfect condition, only a couple months old, never gigged.
    Includes original box and instruction sheet.

sold for 280 shipped.

2. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    You have no idea how much I want to send you money right now.....

3. iitrebor

iitrebor

Mar 31, 2008
    Pics?

4. CliffD

CliffD Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Damn dude you must be going through some hard times, cuz mine is gonna be buried with me! Bump for a killer pedal.

5. Damn good price... I really want a double germ and there's one for sale on another forum, but for $40 more! I'd like a pink bassmaster, but what the chances of finding a pink double germ.. gah decisions!

6. Somebody grab this great deal!!!
    I have this exact pedal and it sounds totally cool.

Btw I think there were only ever 2 or 3 double germ ones so there's no chance, but these are rare only 20 and also the frequency mod sounds cool.

7. Valerus

Valerus

Aug 4, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    I'd consider grabbing this, but I have 4 pedals in the mail. Plus I already bought his Maxon Phaser :p

8. Were there 20 of these? I thought it was 10 silicon and 10 germ. Was it 20 and 20?

The freq mod is GREAT. Incredible bottom.

But at the end of the day this just isn't MY dirt sound. It is incomparable to be sure, but it's not ME.

9. I think it was 20 20 and then some double germ on special request.

10. Chronicle

Chronicle

Sep 13, 2006
    NY
    I can't....but...the boobies....arrrghh!!!

Sorry, I can't...need to save for a Scion mang :(

11. Higgie

Higgie

May 31, 2005
    London, England
    Man, I thought I told you to stop listing pedals that would drain my bank account!!

:ninja:

12. Bumping because MY MIND IS MADE UP and I need some money fast

13. nalapit13

nalapit13 official player and catcher of bass Supporting Member

Jul 6, 2007
    Middlesex, NJ
    this is from the malekko website.

This pedal looks and sounds incredible, is limited to 20 units total, and is available in either Germanium or Silicon versions

14. hey thanks for that

so this is a VERY limited edition. it also contains MORE PINK THAN ANY EFFECT PEDAL EVER PRODUCED

15. rosstanium

rosstanium

Jan 5, 2008
    Detroit
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario
    and also it's awesome.

16. Captain Bob

Captain Bob

Jan 4, 2009
    Nashville
    As one who used an original Brassmaster in 70's with some Ric's, I'm interested.
    I have PM'd you as well.

17. SOLD to captainbob!

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.