FS: Malekko Omicron Phase, Saturnworks Bass Blender/Booster, LovePedal Gen 5 Echo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Kazoo_Legend, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've got 3 pedals leftover from my recent board transformation for you to finish it off. All prices include shipping in the CONUS o' A. ALL PEDALS SOLD

[DEL]1. Malekko Omicron Phase, Newest Version- $85- Don't let the size fool you! This puppy booted off (after it was all said and done) a MXR Block 45, EHX Small Stone Classic, and the huge Pigtronix EP-2. Just got a Strymon Mobius soooo.........here's this. http://malekkoheavyindustry.com/product/phase-2/[/DEL] Sold.

[DEL]2. Saturnworks Bass Blender/Booster- $75- After shipping a paypal fees, I'll be getting less than half back than what I paid for it. I had Bryan of SW add Tone and Contour/Body controls for added tonal options. Built with the same quality as more expensive blenders in good ol' Davis, CA. Controls from left to right: Boost Volume-Tone-Contour-Blend. http://saturnworkspedals.com/shop/utilities/looper

Best in-tune-virtuoso-guitar-playing video ever: [/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]Usually, I'd trade for for just about any pedal and pack of skittles, but I'm right around the corner from getting a Timeline or Timefactor so these are for sale only unless said pedals are being offered.[/DEL] Fine, bartering.......go.

Cheers

2. Bump. Now entertaining the usual random trade offers.

3. mXSZ0ap.gif

4. LovePedal Sold.

5. Paypal sent for Saturnworks blender!

6. SW Blender sold.

7. All gone.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.