1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - MarkBass LM Tube Mint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BKBassDude, Apr 17, 2010.

1. BKBassDude

BKBassDude

Jun 17, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    SOLD
    I'm selling my 3 month old MarkBass Little Mark Tube, price is $450 shipped and includes the carry bag and all original documentation.

This amp probably has less than 10 hours of play time on it. It has never left my living room. Other than not having the original box, it could easily pass as brand new.

I like the sound of this amp, but I was looking for a more "tubey" feel so I went with an Orange Terror. If I had the funds I would have kept this amp around for my more modern needs, but that just isn't feasible.

If you live in NYC and want this amp, I'll knock off some dough for the shipping charges and we can figure out someway to meet up.

I can provide pictures on request.

2. mntl

mntl

Jul 14, 2009
    Germany
    Pm sent

3. Is this amp sold yet?

4. BKBassDude

BKBassDude

Jun 17, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    Almost a month in bump