1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Markbass LMII with unique issue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by juriscon, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    For sale is a Markbass LMII with issue. The clip light stays on permanently (when powered on) and it has a very saturated overdrive sound regardless of where the gain knob is. All other knobs work perfectly and it has full power so I've been using it as a power amp for my VT Bass pedal and it sounds awesome. Plug any preamp into the FX Return of the amp and the overdrive is gone but the master and all EQ knobs still work perfectly. The problem is isolated to the gain section so it can be used as a small, lightweight class AB power amp with all the fat warm tone of the LMII/III. Includes Markbass bag and rack ears.

$200 Shipped anywhere in 48 CONUS. Pickup available in Austin and I travel between Austin and RGV so I can meet someone in South Texas. Paypal only. US only. Not looking for any trades unless you have a high quality gigbag that holds two basses.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

PM sent :ninja:

Edit: And paid for!! Can't wait to try it with my Sadowsky preamp. Come to papa :D

3. juriscon

juriscon

May 22, 2007
    Dallas, Texas
    . . . . . and SOLD!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.