1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: markbass micromark 6"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JonKim, Nov 6, 2013.

1. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Bought new 2 months ago. $350.00 shipped! Obo

Will trade for fretless jazz

2. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Bump

3. JonKim

JonKim

Nov 15, 2011
    Bump $290.00 shipped

4. Worshipbass12

Worshipbass12

Feb 23, 2013
    Nw georgia
    Played the 8" version of this at gc a week ago and wow blew my mind at the fat tone in such a small package

5. Rozeg

Rozeg Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Ufa, Russia
    Pm sent

6. Rozeg

Rozeg Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Ufa, Russia
    Money sent

7. blueoctave

blueoctave

Mar 2, 2008
    Portland, OR
    still available?

8. Rozeg

Rozeg Supporting Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Ufa, Russia
    Nope, sorry. I bought it already. It arrived just now and everything works just fine.
    Thanks to JonKim for a nice and easy transaction!

Markbass totally rules. I've played Micromark 801 and also Little Mark Tube+ Markbass Traveler 2x10+ Markbass Traveler 1x15 and was always impressed with the tone clarity. A friend of mine said "the only time when I hear EVERYTHING I play is when I use Markbass". And I tend to agree. :cool:

9. One of my fav things about playing bass is playing my Markbass Jeff Berlin combo and NY151 cab. Great stuff.

10. Congrats man! I own Micromark801 and its a mighty little boy. MarkBass team takes care of their amps quality for sure.