1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Markbass New York 604 4x6 Bass Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by redstrand, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    Literally brand new. I've had it for a couple of months. Sounds great. Good clear sound...lots of punch. Super light. Takes a speakon cable or 1/4". I will include the speakon cable in the sale.

$495 shipped to the lower 48. Paypal is fine. I have to go get it from my studio to take pictures this afternoon. Other than a speck or two of dust on it, it's brand new.

Pics coming this afternoon.

2. Interested!!

Kirk

3. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    Pics!!!!

IMG_3348.

IMG_3347.

4. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    PM's answered.

5. awesome cab! just so everyone is aware, the speakon jack used in this cab is a dual jack and allows the use of speakon or 1/4" in the same jack

6. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    Thanks for the heads up. I already had the speakon so I didn't even think to use the other.

7. rojo412

rojo412 Sit down, Danny... Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I sat down and played everything Markbass had (at GC at least) and this cab was far and away the best sounding one of all! These are freaking cool, light, tiny, and punchy.

"Awesome li'l cab" bump for you!

8. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    Light is right. My 5'9" slender GF can carry this...coupled with a LM II head it is the bomb.

9. redstrand

redstrand

May 18, 2007
    Saint Louis, MO
    Fool For Four Strings
    SOLD!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.