1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS MARKBASS SD800 HEAD IN E.C.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Guygrooves, Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guygrooves

Guygrooves Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    picked up a LMT800 so Im selling this Minty SD800~
    Features:
    Solid state digital power preamp
    Delivers 750W of power into a 4 ohm cab, 450W into an 8 ohm cab
    1/4" input jack works with active or passive basses
    Gain and master knobs
    XLR line out
    Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator filters out high frequencies
    Variable Pre-shape Filter boosts lows (around 35Hz and highs (around 10kHz), and cuts mids at 380Hz
    Dual Neutrik Speakon Combo jacks allows it to be connected to one or two speaker cabs using 1/4" speaker cables or Speakon cables
    Two balanced XLR output
    Pre/Post EQ switch to determine whether signal is affected by EQ settings or not
    Ground lift button for eliminating hum from grounding problems
    Unbalanced tuner out lets you tune as you play without passing your signal through your pedals
    Send Effect and Return Effect means you won't lose signal if something in your effects chain dies while playing
    Dual-sided fiberglass PC boards with lined perforations for high-quality solder connections
    Surface-mount components are silicon-sealed to isolate vibrations
    Computer-grade pre-assembled ribbon connector cable harnesses and ribbons for noise-free operation
    Integrated threaded posts for easy assembly/disassembly and added durability
    Rigid 2mm thick aluminium chassis for a long-lasting finish
    Comes with the Rack case in the "carpet" finish that matches the MarkBass Cabs
    EXCELLENT CONDITION~NO ISSUES~
    $540.00 COMPLETE HEAD AND RACK (will sell less rack/ears minus 25$)
    SHIPPED CONUS ( i get discounted through work)

Attached Files:

2. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Did I miss the price?

dcr

3. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    no price listed..

i will add that this is my main amp. i've used mine as my main rig for... probably 3-4 years now, couple hundred gigs and probably thousands of rehearsals. never once an issue. never needed to turn the master past 11:00 or so, either. insane headroom, huge sound, useful EQ, markbass hit a total homerun with this one.

4. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

I agree! I wish I'd never sold/traded mine. But I wanted to go lighter. Turns out that, yeah what I got was lighter, but with the extra crap I carry - cables, batteries, tuner, wireless, flashlight, tools, direct box, mike, meds - the slightly lighter weight didn't make that much difference. It sure didn't sound any better than the SD800. And it's less versatile to boot!

Sure wish I had the loose money to buy his one.

dcr

5. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    Wow dont know how I missed the Price?!
    550 in a Nice Rack case!!

6. dcr

dcr Supporting Member

Don't need a Shuttle 9.0 in trade, do ya?

dcr

7. Oh I hope my taxes get here soon. Plus your local, howdy neighbor!

8. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    Endorsing Artist Ernie ball strings
    yea my gig bag is heavy with meds too.

9. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    Some more info for all interested-
    The Headcase with the Amp weighs in at 20# fresh from my scale..Still pretty light in comparison to alot out there! It has a nice handle on front and feet on bottom and backside for setting it down anywhichway~
    This thing is basically MINT. If youre familiar there is headroom galore with this unit-I ran a 15 and a 4x10 MarkBass stack and its just Balls~tight and right-
    No blemishes-straight up MarkBass power and tone.
    These are 999 off the rack-get one at HALF price-the case will keep it protected and it matches all "carpeted" cabs!

Attached Files:

10. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    Thanks for the offer dcr-but no shuttles my friend- Im sticking to the MarkBass stuff.
    Ive got the 2x10 Combo with the MB15 and the MB4x10 cabs- And I have an LMT800 on the way right now-So Im all set for awhile....Until the GAS hits.. =p
    Come on Tax returns! ...still awaiting mine too.. =(

11. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    I just got a little mark ll and it kicks ass!!!!! I went from a svt all tube and 810 cab to a LMll and a 15 on top of a 210. this little thing is as thick as a brick!!!!!!

12. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    i had a little mark and SD800 for a while. sold the LMII because the SD800 puts it on a leash and walks it around the park it's so much better.

(and i LOVED my LMII!)

i wish i had a reason to buy this.

13. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    I her ya groooooovie a real svt will put all these light little heads under the park ya know.

14. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    Indeed but who wants to carry those bag ol amps around anymore when you get such a large smooth power from 5-6LBS?!! I have the LMII in my Combo 2x10 and run it on my MB15 and I agree-Thick as a Brick..I was a Boogie BB750 guy for years on a
    PH1000- I honestly like the sound-tone-AND Weight WAY Better with the MArkbass!
    I was skeptical-now im a believer...AND I carry my rig 1 piece in each hand with my basses strapped to my back in ONE shot! Soooooo nice...Sooooo light.. =)
    SOMEBODY BUY THIS SUNDAY BUMPAGE!! you will not be disappointed

15. bassfreakah

bassfreakah

Mar 26, 2011
    i use my little mark 2 with a swr 1 15 and blow the place away with phatness!!!!!!The guys in the band don't say nothing so you know its all cool.

16. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    $550 and I WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING!! BUMP.........

17. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    Thought this would be a quick one~ TTT...up up and away!!!
    Minty SD800 in Headcase-shipped to your door 550 Conus~~~~~~~~~~

18. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    Price Drop-$540 Shipped to your door conus!
    practically brand new SD800..In nice little headcase.
    Drop 25$ without rack and ears!

19. Guygrooves

Jan 3, 2012
    Clearwater Florida
    LIKE BRAND SPANKING NEW, MARKBASS SD800 DELIVERED CONUS- $540

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.