1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Marshall MB210 Bass Amp 2x10 Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by CopperheadLXXIX, May 27, 2011.

1. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Marshall Amps :: MB4210

Love this amp, but need to switch to something a little lighter. Mint condition, though I did swap the pre-amp tube for a jj 12ax7 gold pin long plate which made the "classic" channel sound much richer and deeper in the bass.

The 2 channels are mixable/blendable or can be run independant-the modern channel sounds kind of SWR-ish to my ears.

Asking $450 plus shipping in ContUS, or available for local pickup in the Jacksonville, FL area. I'd also be willing to deliver if you live within Duval or Clay county. Not looking for any trades, PM or post here with any questions. :)

2. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Also would be willing to accept any reasonable offers.

3. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    bump!

4. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Taking it down to $400+shipping or $400 local.

5. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    bumpity

6. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Kind of eager to get rid of this guy now that I'm finally getting my GB Shuttlemax. Will do $350+shipping or $350 for local pickup. It's a good combo, but I needed not only a two channel amp, but an effects loop per channel, which the GB provides.

7. raaalph

raaalph

Sep 7, 2011
    SETX
    pm'd

8. CopperheadLXXIX

CopperheadLXXIX

Aug 9, 2003
    Jax, FL
    Sold. :)