1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Maxon AF9, Tech21 XXL bass, Marshall guvnor II

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DosiYanarchy, Mar 14, 2009.

1. So I got one of those small EHX pedal bags, and it doesnt wrench my shoulder out of its socket like my old one does, but it also means that I cant bring as many pedals out with me anymore...now I have more pedals off my board than on it and I feel like im wasting them.

pedals005.

NOTE: Green Stache is NOT for sale yet

Maxon AF-9 Auto Filter - reported to be as close to an original Mutron III as you can get without actually buying one. Very wet/fat/funky filter. Its True Bypass too, according to Maxon.
    SOLD

Tech 21 XXL for bass - a very versatile distortion - provided distortion/fuzz is what you want. I bought it to try it as an overdrive, but it doesnt really do low gain.
    Had I bought it to test against the Green Stache, it may be the Stache here now, but I've recently picked up a number of new pedals and this is one that is getting used the least. Between its WARP and TONE controls, its capable of alot, and is meant to be the perfect companion to the BDDI. I'd like $84-USD shipped outside of the UK.

Marshall Guv'nor II - dont dismiss this cheap pedal - It actually holds the low end beautifully - has absolutely MASSES of volume on tap (never need to turn it up past 9 o clock), a 4-BAND eq (including DEEP control) and is capable of lower gain sounds to roaring distortion. SOLD
    All the pedals are in fantastic condition and are working as they should be.

I accept paypal only.

Thanks

Theo

2. latkingz781

latkingz781

Apr 26, 2008
    do you have any sound clips of the guv nor 2 with a bass?

3. bassman03

bassman03

May 19, 2008
    Sully, Iowa
    Wow, i REALLY like the sound of the XXL... so i'ma at least give you a bump. Lack of cash. Good luck!

Edit: and if this helps to any you, Robert Trujillio uses one of these and it sounded pretty great when i saw metallica live.

4. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    PM'd on Guv'nor II.

Maybe want the XXL.... geez, decisions decisions!

5. Ok, only the XXL left now

6. the_biggster

the_biggster

Feb 26, 2009
    Hi - did you ever sell the XXL? Want to sell it now? Thanks