1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Maxon FL-9 Flanger, Demeter Compulator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by markjazzbassist, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I'm downsizing my board due to size and weight restrictions with one of the artists i play for.

Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synth Modded - Traded.

Maxon FL-9 Flanger - Mint Condition. Hasn't been gigged either. Includes Pedal, Original Box, and Instructions. Paid $265 New. Asking $205 Shipped.

Demeter Compulator - Sold.

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 - Traded.

I accept Paypal and Money Order. If you any questions feel free to PM me. Pics available upon request.

2. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    I'd be snapping up that BMS right now had I the money! :help:
    Just chiming in also that the Demeter is an awesome compressor! I wish mine was in a cool custom color, but I can brag that mine used to be Bongo's. [​IMG]

Bump for a fellow Envelope Junkie with some great deals! :D

3. Prices Dropped.

4. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    PM sent with potential trade offer.

5. Poon

Poon

May 20, 2003
    Los Angeles, CA
    PM Sent Regarding the 18V adapter.

6. Thanks Squarewave. The EHX BMS and Voodoo PP2 are gone.

7. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Almost everyone here can say they have a former-bongomania-owned compressor ;)

Bump for an excellent seller. This isn't like the unknown deals on Ebay. MJB is a stable guy and you can expect stuff to be like he says it is.

8. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    That's true! :p

Congrats on the BMS by the way! If you hadn't grabbed it, I probably would have decided to go further into debt to have it. Thanks for saving me from myself! :D

Also another bump for MJB :hyper:

9. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    I had to give up my Deep Impact for it in this case, so it is kind of bittersweet. Both are awesome. The Korg G5 is fantastic too, if you can find one.

Jeff

10. ThumbyAche

ThumbyAche Gold Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2005
    Pacific NW
    Iv'e heard good things about that Flanger. Eric Czar uses a Maxon Flanger on "Had to Cry Today" by Joe Bonamassa. Sounds Killer!

11. TheMutt

TheMutt Guest

Apr 28, 2007
    Actually there's a Korg G5 at my local music shop that a Korg sales rep left there some two years ago... Still trying to talk them into selling it to me... :ninja:

12. Prices Dropped again.

ALSO**** - I'm leaving Saturday morning for 11 days on the road with one of the artists i play for. If you buy now I can ship by saturday.

Compulator's Gone.

13. bump before i leave for 10 days. i'll still have my computer, but will only have internet approximately every other day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.