1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS/maybe for trade (limited wants): Schroeder 21012R w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dcr, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, for those of you that remember or care, I recently put my Schroeder 1210R and 21012R up for sale. But I pulled the ad when a cab I wanted sold before I could purchase.

Well, I've recently been handed a deal that I don't hink I can afford to pass up, so I'm gonna put the 21012 back up for sale.

It's an older 21012R with signed cones. I upgraded to the 150/200W Selenium horn with Jorg's blessing and parts. Cab is in great shape, comes with the OEM Schroeder-labeled cover, and is rated at 4 ohms. I've added wheels so the bottom and bottom corners aren't scuffed up. Top corners aren't scuffed up too bad because the 1210R I used on top of it had feet added. Had a couple of broken plastic corners when I got it -- replaced all of them with parts from Jorg. Cover has some "puppy damage" on one lower corner, but not too bad.

Only trades I'd consider is a 610L or a Mini 12+...with preference to a flite case model. Plus/minus cash, as appropriate, of course. Cab is at bandleader's house in the trailer. I'm picking it up tomorrow afternoon, so pix up then.

Asking $600 SHIPPED CONUS OBO. I'm a bit motivated to sell, so hit me up with cash offers.

Thanks!

dcr

2. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Man these cabs sound good. I got to try one used locally in the past few weeks. I wish I had the bread for this.

3. I used this cab plus a 1210R driven by a Dem/QSC rig outdoors at a local motorcycle rally last week. Got tons of positive comments and kudos, especially from the guy I recently replaced in that band. IT ROCKED!

Great cab, great Customer Service.

C'mon you know you want it. PB&J or bologna for a month isn't that bad....:D

dcr

4. Well, looks like I put my foot in my mouth and have a Schroeder 610L coming my way. In that case, I gotta sell something. So.....Bump for lowered price!

$600 SHIPPED CONUS OBO

dcr

5. Someone please buy my GS112's so I can get a Schroeder.

6. Now you can buy it even cheaper!

Bump for lowered price....$600 SHIPPED CONUS OBO.

I'm putting this thing on eBay soon, so somebody keep this great cab away from the unwashed masses!

dcr

7. Up!

Up!

And Away!

dcr

8. PRICE DROP and edits.

$600 shipped CONUS.

dcr

9. 77PBass

77PBass Banned

Dec 5, 2007
    nyc
    Where is the price drop?

10. It was $625. I edited all of my previous posts to show the same thing.

And, FYI yesterday a.m., it was $650.

dcr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.