1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS/maybe FT: Yamaha PB-1 preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dcr, May 4, 2010.

1. Just recently received this pre, but I've decided that it's likely not gonna get any play time, so I'll offer it back to the TalkBass community.

Previous owner had it gone thru and slightly modded (new LED on light and manual in/out switch to reduce need for the footswitch).

Looks to be in great shape. I just took it out of the box and placed it in a spare rack, so condition from his pix is unchanged. Sound? It's classic!

Thread where I got it: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645870&highlight=yamaha

Asking same as him: $175 OBO or trade for a Direct Box. I swapped my minty JDI for it and wouldn't mind having one back, I suppose. I'd also trade towards a power amp, such as a QSC PLX / PLX2 or other lighter amps. I'll consider other trade offers, but I don't really need anything but a power amp at this time.

Thanks for looking!

dcr

2. Deal pending...but it might as well be gone.

Thanks for playing!

dcr

3. Okay, so the buyer and I came to slightly different terms on our trade (cash $$).

THIS THING IS AVAILABLE AGAIN!

dcr

4. Boostedrex

Boostedrex

Feb 24, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I swear I have the worst timing on TalkBass!!!!!!!! I would LOVE to pick this up off of you as I've been looking for one for a while. I'll keep checking back to see if you have it once my "fun account" is replinished next week. Best of luck to you either way.

Cheers,

Zach

5. triplelutz

triplelutz

Nov 8, 2006
    Aguilar, Elixir, Dunlop
    I'll take it!

6. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Good score Dan!