1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS (maybe - need info please!): Brian Bromberg - "Jaco" - 24bit/96khz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Maverick Blues, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    I've come into posession of a still-sealed cutout of Brian Bromberg's tribute, "Jaco." From the clips at Amazon.com, it sounds like an awesome album (all the greats... Teen Town, Portrait of Tracy, The Chicken... and apparently very well done). If it was the regular CD, I'd just rip it open and start playing it.

But, this is the super-high-quality DVD Audio 24bit/96khz master version. I don't have my DVD player connected to my stereo, so it doesn't do me much good. Is there a way I can "rip" the audio to MP3 or a regular CD? (I presume there is, but I don't want to open the wrap only to discover I don't have what I need to do it.)

Seems like a waste of a high-quality recording though... so if someone has ears good enough to appreciate the quality difference, I'm willing to see it get a good home, too. Make me an offer.

Cheers,
    'rick

P.S. I also wound up with a copy of Willie Dixon's "I Am The Blues" on DVD also, if anyone's interested.