1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa 400+ or V12 Big Block Titan

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by kulit17, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kulit17

kulit17 Wal Collector #35 Supporting Member

Pics will be forth coming, but I have for sale either my Mesa 400+ or my Minty V12 Big Block Titan.

I can not for the life of me choose between the two so I'll let whoever wants one of these choose for me. I'd love to keep them both but I need to lighten the stable.

The condition of the 400+ is very good. It has it fair share scratches and road case rash. It is one of the early edition 400+ since the power cable is directly connected to the amp so it's not by all means "minty", but has typical exterior wear for its age. Caps are in excellent shape and power transformers are decent too. It currently has 3 tubes that need replacing, which I bought a full set ($300+,12 matching Mesa 6L6 power tubes and 4 Mesa 12ax7 preamp tubes) just recently but had not installed them yet since I was unsure which Mesa I was keeping. This set , which is still in its respective boxes, will be included with this sale along with a speak-on to 1/4 in jack speaker cable for $1200 shipped along with the existing tubes.

The condition of the Titan is Mint!! It had resided in its Mesa head case all of it's life. I am the second owner and like the original owner, this amp had never been "opened up". I believe the amp is about 6 years old. It had been connected always to either 4 or 8 ohm load, so it has never been pushed. Hence it had never had a reason to getting the fan upgrade. The Titan will include the head case, footswitch, AC cable, foot switch cable, and original manual for [del] $1200 shipped. If the head case was not desired, $1100 shipped.[/del] SOLD

Please no trade offers!!

Thanks in advance (for helping me decide) to whoever the lucky person getting one of these!

2. kulit17

Got a chance to take a couple pics of the Titan today. Hopefully i'll get a chance to take some of the 400+ :bassist:

8485140222_81edf5075d_b.

8484046981_e8f74bbd64_b.

8484047051_860f2b4c9d_b.

8485140098_476904d9f9_b.

8485140186_fab36c1627_b.

3. kulit17

4. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Bump for a very cool Bahstin TB'er to do biz with!
    GLWTS.

5. kulit17

;) thanks hopefully someone can help me decide which one of these bad boys I should keep!!

6. BaddaBING

BaddaBING Supporting Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Near Philadelphia PA
    Monday Bump for a good guy!

7. kulit17

TITAN is SOLD!!!!!! It is now heading to the opposite coast!!!

400+ is unavailable for now :bassist:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.