Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Mesa 400+ Tube Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Masher88, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Masher88

Masher88 Believe in absurdities and you commit atrocities

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Here it is again at a discount price! My Mesa Boogie 400+! I've had it for about 4 years, but I'm finding out that I'm not really into the "tube" sound. I always took very good care of it. I just re-tubed it about 2 months ago. Sovteks for the 12 power tube section and Electro-Harmonics for the 4 pre-amp tubes. All the tubes came from Tube Depot and are biased for the Mesa. I still have the 4 original Mesa Preamp Tubes and I will send those along with the amp. I'm pretty sure the preamp tubes were fine when I retubed, but I changed em out anyways. There are a few scrapes on the rack handles...only cosmetic blemishes (paint scuffs). Everything works great without any problems. It's a very loud amp (300 tube watts!) that can handle a 2 ohm load easily. It sounds amazing! Sorry, I won't ship out of country...it would cost way too much to ship. The rack case in the picture does not come with the amp. Only the amp and the power cord are included. I accept Paypal or Money Orders. I will wait until money is received to ship via UPS. $750 US dollars and shipping is included in this price....Merry X-mas!!! :D

2. pepsican

pepsican

Oct 23, 2004
    iowa
    Did you have this up on ebay a little awhile ago? I may be interested if i can come up with the cash.

3. Masher88

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    Yes, I had it on Ebay...my reserve was never met. It's up on here with a lower price than my reserve was...pity. It's a great amp, just not the sound I'm going for these days. I hope you can come up with the cash too! I do take paypal, which you can use a credit card with!

4. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    PM Sent

5. 311fan

311fan

Jul 20, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    if only it was february and I had my tax return money....

6. Masher88

May 7, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    PM rea and replied. Amp still on the market. :)

7. UtBDan

UtBDan Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2004
    Connecticut
    gaaah everytime I browse these forums I just go "I so need that, too bad I have $750 less than I need".

:( lol

8. romrom11

romrom11

Jun 20, 2004
    Miami, FL
    PM sent!

9. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    These forums can drive a man insane.

10. Dragonlord