1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa 400, Tuner, Furman & Rack + Ampeg cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by TheoFly, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheoFly

TheoFly

Nov 4, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    I love this amp. It has Tone without end. A local tube amp guru went through it a couple of years ago and got it solid. It played flawlessly in the studio and now just sits in my living room. It is way too good an amp just to play duets with the stereo. It needs to be rocking somewhere .....

I will sell the Mesa 400, DTR-2, and Furman with the rack for $1000. I have the front and rear covers for the rack. The Mesa shows some battle scars as you can see, but it is 110% and ready to disembowel the audience of your choice.

I will not ship but I will be driving from Charlotte, NC to near Houston, TX in a couple of weeks and I will be happy to meet or deliver along the way.

If you want the Ampeg Classic 4X10 to go with it I will sell the whole rig for [DEL]$1350[/DEL] NEW price: $1295. They really do sound great together, and I am probably an idiot for selling them. But that has never stopped me before.

:eek:

2012-12-16_11-07-48_52_zps97efe285.jpg

2012-12-16_11-07-22_363_zps5bf39d8f.jpg

2. TheoFly

TheoFly

Nov 4, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    48 hour bump! In 47 hours and 59 minutes it will be too late to buy this killer amp and get free delivery! :bassist:

Order now! Operators are standing by! :hyper:

Will take quality 2X10 + cash in trade.

(offer not valid if you don't live somewhere between CLT and HOU :bawl:)

3. TheoFly

TheoFly

Nov 4, 2008
    Charlotte, NC
    Well ... the trip to TX worked out better than I had hoped, so I don't need to sell the Mesa to pay for diesel fuel after all! :hyper:

Thanks to those who expressed interest but I am glad it is still here. :bassist:

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.