1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa 400+ with 6U road ready case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhson, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    sounds fantastic, but this is not the lightweight replacement for my ampeg svt lol. i just assumed that at 1/2 the weight of the ampeg, it would be like the proverbial feather, but with the road ready case, it's just as much of a bear to move.

i'm keeping the ampeg at the rehearsal space and building a gigging rig around an lm2, so the mesa 400+ is just a luxury at this point.

willing to separate but prefer to sell together. will post pics soon.

$1100 for the mesa 400+ in the case shipped to the lower 48. local pickup discount of $1025. paypal, we split fees.

The road ready case is awesome quality construction with front and rear rack rails. Here's the catalog pic of it.

[​IMG]

more info at: http://store.roadreadycases.com/dyn_prod.php?p=RR6UED&k=113882

2. Is your 400+ still up for sale?

3. seventhson

seventhson Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Seattle, WA
    sorry, i spaced. this sold a while ago. i will close this listing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.