1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Mesa 400+

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by a-lenthe, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. a-lenthe

a-lenthe

Jul 27, 2007
    Ohio
    I bought this from a studio in Cleveland that was closing, only to realize I'm a Ampeg man, not a Mesa man. :bag: I'm in the process of buying a SVT-II NP, so this needs to find a good home.

Would prefer not to ship. I will be going up to the NYC area soon to pick up the SVT. So we might be able to work something out. I took the best pictures i could of the very little bit of wear on the handles and rack rash. $1000
    serial number is: B5325.

289afz4.

11b58jm.

2cknq0.

24l2csh.

Please don't make me list it on EPay or give it to the vultures on Craigslist!

2. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    trades?

3. nubs

nubs

Mar 1, 2005
    Wisconsin
    if you'd consider shipping. we could work something out....PM me

4. Alcyon

Alcyon

Jan 15, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Thanks for the desktop background, man. I can practically feel the bass coming from that thing...

5. a-lenthe

a-lenthe

Jul 27, 2007
    Ohio

As much as I would love to, I need the Money in the bank for the SVT i just bought. thanks.

I'd really like to sell this semi-localy, but if push comes to shove I will ship. price+shipping/insurance.

6. a-lenthe

a-lenthe

Jul 27, 2007
    Ohio
    Bump before the NYC trip

7. Pitbull Growl

Pitbull Growl

Jan 6, 2009
    NNJ/NYC
    If I had the $1K I'd take it for sure. Good Luck.

8. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    ...a-lenthe, just want to ask, are you in agreement that we have a deal pending?...

9. a-lenthe

a-lenthe

Jul 27, 2007
    Ohio
    SOLD Pending Payment. THANKS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.