1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa Bass 400+ w/roadcase, extra tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by paganjack, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    This amp has served me well, but I just ever so slightly prefer my Mesa Buster's tone and don't need two big amps. The 400+ is a really versatile head and gets a righteous articulate tube tone. After I started using both inputs simultaneously (just use a Boss tuner as a signal splitter if you want!) and it sounds marvelous.

This amp is in good shape, and will ship with a backup complement of tubes that I got with it (never used them, since the tubes in it are pretty new). This comes with a road case that will protect it from just about anything you can throw at it. The fan sometimes makes some noise at the low setting but other than that there are been ZERO problems. I usually keep it on high anyway since it's not a noticeable noise when playing with a band, and when playing at home alone, I just left it off.

$850 + shipping

TRADES----
    A nice small bodied semi-hollow (6-string) guitar
    An Orange guitar amp

2. paganjack

paganjack

Dec 25, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.