1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa/Boogie 4x10 Diesel cab

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FatStrings, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatStrings

FatStrings

Nov 16, 2001
    Southern NH
    This cab is in excellent condition, a 9 out of 10! I bought it new in '02 just as my band broke up and my wife had our first kiddie. It's got around 30 hours of very light playing time on it and has spent most of it's short life covered with a sheet in my dry basement.
    Tolex covering is perfect aside from imprints of the rubber feet of my 1x15 that was on it for a while. I think you can see that in the pic. Corners have a few scuffs and a few of the screws have light rust, barely noticable.

Specs (off the top of my head) :

600 watts
    8 ohm
    horn attenuator dial on the back
    black Taurus covering
    Trak-Loc removable casters

This cab is heavy, up around 100 lbs. A quick online shipping quote from DHL looks to be around $135 to ship. I might be able to get it a little cheaper if I actually call them.

$500 or BRO plus shipping for this awesome cab, or pick it up yourself and save the shipping charge.

No trades please! Need the cash to pay for another recent purchase;)

SDC10425A.

2. FatStrings

FatStrings

Nov 16, 2001
    Southern NH
    Also, I do have 100% positive feedback on Ebay with well over 200 transactions. PM if you interested in the cab and you'd like to check out my feedback.

I'll accept Paypal, Postal MO, or cashiers check.

3. mrkreuzschlitz

mrkreuzschlitz

Jun 30, 2008
    Dacula, GA
    That looks good. Sorry, I can't buy it but man, that with that Diesel 15 you got in the back,

WOW.

Free bump! :D

4. FatStrings

FatStrings

Nov 16, 2001
    Southern NH
    Thanks! Yes, it goes well with the 1x15 cab and my M/B Bass 400 head. I'm just downsizing. I got a 2x10 Diesel to replace this one, it's a little easier on my back.

Reasonable offers anyone?

5. FatStrings

FatStrings

Nov 16, 2001
    Southern NH
    New info, this cab's model number is D410D and my original receipt say "Mesa Boogie 4x10 Deep". I had noticed that this cab is a couple inches deeper front to back than my other M/B cabs. I assume the extra depth would allow a better/lower bass response??
    Anyway I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think this is a run of the mill M/B 4x10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.