1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mesa/Boogie Bass Stack - Big Block 750, Powerhouse 4x10, Powerhouse 1x15

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SIQbass, Feb 25, 2013.

1. SIQbass

SIQbass

Oct 4, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    For sale here is a three-piece Mesa/Boogie full stack for bass. It includes a Mesa/Boogie Big Block 750 bass head, a Mesa/Boogie Powerhouse 4x12 cab, and a Mesa/Boogie Powerhouse 1x15 cab. I am selling them together or in pieces, it makes no difference to me.

All are in very good condition. The cabs have some small rips in the tolex, but nothing noticeable from the front. Electronically, everything works perfectly.

The price for all 3 pieces is $2000. For those interested in the individual pieces, the prices are as follows:

Big Block 750 - $1000

4x10 cab - $600

1x15 - $400

I am willing to negotiate on these prices, within reason. Thanks for your interest!

2. Is it a 4/12 or a 4/10? You kinda wrote 2 different things haha. Because i would be interested in a 4/12

3. cewelch81

cewelch81

Feb 28, 2013
    Shreveport, LA
    Are you willing to ship, because i am definitely interested in the 1x15.

4. SIQbass

SIQbass

Oct 4, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    DownFromTheSky: Sorry, my bad, it's a 4x10. I wish I had a 4x12 lol

cewelch81: I would be willing to ship if you would be willing to cover the cost of shipping. It could get costly, considering its size, but yes I would be willing.

5. Paul Mer

Paul Mer Hard Rock

May you show a photo of your devices?

6. SIQbass

SIQbass

Oct 4, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    Here you go!

Attached Files: