1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Mesa Boogie D-180 head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MrTAteMyBalls, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Well, here it is folks. You know what this is, and what it can do. Fantastic all tube head. 2 inputs, one for lead guitar and one for bass. Cascading gain channels, effects loop, XLR DI out, graphic EQ. It has it all, and sounds fantastic on both channels. Fat and warm. Plenty of power here, for bass or lead guitar work. I bought it last year, and it was serviced just before I got it and given a clean bill of health. I might be able to dig up that receipt. It's really clean and in great shape. Included is the skb hard case. See pics below. It's too much amp for my situation, and I know it will rock someone else's world like it rocked mine.

$750 DOLLARS SHIPPED, OR MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cab not included.

3. GaryLC

GaryLC

Apr 6, 2006
    Scotia, NY
    One of the best tube bass amps out there, IMHO!!!

4. deal pending

5. The deal fell through.....back on the market! Taking any and all offers. Will ship quickly!

6. graveyard shift bump

7. fu22ba55

fu22ba55 Supporting Member

Apr 16, 2009
    This is indeed a neat tube amp. Bump for a tube amp that everyone should try at least once.

8. bump bump bump ba bump bump i feel free

9. Thanksgiving day sale: Price drop 750 shipped!

10. SOLD for 700!!

11. 440Hz

440Hz

Nov 17, 2003
    Midwest
    glad it found a new home. I just bought one of these a few months ago and absolutely love it!

12. yeah, i loved mine just not doing the bass thing much anymore. saving for a dr z z-28 guitar amp.

13. mikeswals

mikeswals Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2002
    Seattle / Tacoma
    Those are great, I miss having it around.

If that one has a green LED light, then it used to be mine. It is an awesome head!

14. 440Hz

440Hz

Nov 17, 2003
    Midwest
    Mine does not have the graphic like the 400 and 400+.

15. i always loved plugging my p-bass into input 1 and getting a little hair on the notes. ever played lead guitar through it?? VERY powerful, but it has this really articulate distortion and is never flubby or mushy. Really a cool amp, but way too much amp for me. I bought it here on talkbass.