1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Mesa Boogie M3 Carbine Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by christianharger, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've only had this thing for a few weeks now. It's just not fitting the sound I need for the bands I'm playing with. It truly is a wonderful amp though.

The following pictures were taken by TB user Bulltrout, from whom I purchased the amp. Here is the original sale thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/fs-mesa-boogie-m3-combo-895817/

I'll ship it to you for [DEL]$750[/DEL] [DEL]$725[/DEL] $710 (or I can drop that price quite a bit if you want to pick it up in Minneapolis).

There are a few more photos available in the originally thread, by the way.

Attached Files:

2. Bulltrout

Bulltrout Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Edmonton, Alberta
  3. thanks! I'm selling it for the same reason, haha.

4. Bump! This thing has incredible low end. Sounds REALLY great with my flat wound strung P. mmmm.

5. shoot me an offer today - feeling generous!

6. bump for price drop!

7. bump.

8. Sunday morning bump. I'm pretty surprised this hasn't been snatched yet. perhaps because there's not much to find about it on the web / YouTube?

9. projectapollo

projectapollo Supporting Member

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    Is the amp removeable on this one?

10. birminghambass

birminghambass Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2002
    Birmingham, AL
    What are the dimensions?

11. yes, you can slide the head out! although I'm not willing to sell separately (the cab portion would be really hard to sell by itself).

12. it's about 19 x 17 x 19. the casters add an inch an a half or so to the height.

13. OBO..

14. BUMP for final price drop. I just can't ship it for any lower than that..

15. kumarevolution

kumarevolution

Apr 18, 2011
    Hi, if you still have this amp, would you be interested in trading for a Genz Benz 9.0 shuttle...being only 4#s it is a lot easier to ship. I am in MPLS...let me know.

Peace

16. kumarevolution

kumarevolution

Apr 18, 2011
    I have a shuttle that is in mint condition as well, and I prefer my mesas...I thought I would try something new, but I miss the mesa sound.

Peace

17. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Supporting Member

The tone, loudness and sturdiness of these M series is well worth the extra weight.
    Owning a M3 I feel like I bought a tool for life, not a toy that will let me down in a couple years.

18. no thanks - really just need the money, here.

19. on hold for someone..

20. kylej7

kylej7

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    next on the list if that falls through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.