1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa-Boogie Powerhouse 1x15, $300

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Nomadic Herder, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a Mesa Powerhouse 1x15 for sale. I've posted it here before, then put it on consignment at a local store, and it's mine again. This time it's priced to go.

It's a newer model with the Player Control Network. 8ohm, 400w. No casters - those are now mounted on my Aguilar DB410. It saw a lot of use in the couple of years I was playing with it regularly, and has nicks and scratches in the tolex throughout.

$300 will take it. No shipping. I'm located in Worcester, MA and am more than willing to travel a bit to meet you somewhere. Let's sell this quick!

IMG_2163.
    IMG_2167.
    IMG_2165.
    IMG_2171.

2. oh man and i really want one of these but if no shipping :/

3. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    If you have any interest on working out a deal to ship this...please let me know. I have one of these and would love a second to make the pair...

4. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    This is a great deal. These cabinets rock.

No affiliation, BTW :cool:

I would have bought this the first time it was advertised as a mate for my Mesa PH 1x15, but the "no shipping" thing caused me to look elsewhere, dang it. :(

5. RCCollins

RCCollins Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2008
    San Diego, California
    excellent deal. this cab holds its own against any other 15 on the market, and then some

6. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I have a pair of them and can't say enough good things about them. Compared to my Markbass 115, the Mesa is lightyears ahead in every way!

7. oldrockerdude

oldrockerdude

Jan 16, 2010
    Indiana
    I Had A Pair Ya They Are a Pair Of *****

8. Surely someone out there only has one and wants another! (bump?)

9. Man, great price.....sure you don't want to ship to Cleveland, Ohio 44135?

10. LeonD

LeonD Supporting Member

E-mail sent.

(From 15 miles away. ;))

11. This is a great price! No New Englanders out there want a fantastic 1x15 cab?

12. PM'd, from NH

13. MegaSwing

MegaSwing Your Obedient Bassist® Gold Supporting Member

Nov 26, 2002
    Baltimore, MD USA
    Are the caster mounts still on it?

14. No, just the rubber feet.

15. fishtx

fishtx Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Endorsing Artist: Genzler Amplification/Spector Basses/Mojo Hand FX
    I want it...and would try to work out something if you are interested in shipping...

16. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I'm shocked its still here. Fantastic cab. Someone needs to buy this!! These ae almost $800 new in Canada.

17. Saturday bump. What am I missing?!

18. nitrofix

nitrofix Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Miami Fl
    Shipping..Sometimes it's hard to find people in your area that want what you have even if it is a GREAT price...Good Luck and oh yeah....Free Bump

19. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Supporting Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Ditto on what nitrofix said...

But it's your cab, and if you don't wish to mess with shipping, that is your call. I'm surprised someone local to you hasn't jumped on this as your price is very fair.

These are great cabs, possibly the best 1x15 on the market, IMO.

20. clayfist

clayfist

Apr 24, 2010
    I'm interested in the cab. I'm in Ct. Would you be willing to drive half or close to it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.