1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 6x10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by darkrising, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    I'm looking to move some of my cabs that I not using to make room for GAS that is building for some other gear. I have owned this since new and purchased this along with a Mesa M-Pulse 600(sold it a while back)directly from Mesa Boogie and used this with my 400+ for a little while before going back to my Ampeg 4 Pro/8x10 combo. This cab sounds great and does have some tolex wear but has no playing issues at all. This is the older version without the player control(1/4" in/out) but still handles 900 watts with ease. I obviously would prefer a local pick-up(Tampa,Fl) due to the weight but if someone wants to research shipping I would have no problem shipping it as long as I can find a box. Here are the pics:

IMG_0348-1.
    IMG_0346-2.

I'm looking to get $550 obo and not really looking for trades unless it might be a Fender/G&L bass of some sort. I am always open to offers as something might just grab me but for now that's what I am looking for. Thanks for looking!

2. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    BUMP!!!!!

3. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    Trade for Bag End Q10B-D 4X10?

4. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    8 ohm? Can u give me a quote to 90028?

5. Visirale

Visirale

Mar 23, 2003
    Orlando
    Oh my... that with my 810 would be quite doomy. And you're just in Tampa...

6. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Yes the cab is 8 ohm's. Trades would have to be as local as they could get(somewhere in FL where we could meet)as shipping would be costly. And yes this would go great with your 8x10 and Lakeland is right in the middle of us. :D Maybe we can work something on the 2x12 possibly. ;)
    All other PM's returned!

7. iplaybasstexas

iplaybasstexas

Apr 5, 2008
    DFW
    i'll pay for my shippping....

8. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Ahhhh.....Lakeland - Polk County's Finest!!! Why did I go to college there who knows. I know why I moved....:D

9. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Yes and this is why I live in Tampa. They breed crazy people in Lakeland! Also I have been asked alot about shipping this cab. The dimensions are 36x24x20(with the casters removed) and it's 136lbs. I estimated it at 150lbs(the max)boxed for a shipping quote. Of course I will only charge the actual shipping but this will give you an idea of the highest cost to ship. Fed Ex and UPS have been the cheapest too.

10. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    Exactly what I did - I lived near Busch Garden for a bit. I know a really awesome cheap studio near the airbase if your interested...

11. Double Agent

Double Agent

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    :mad:

dark...you wouldn't care for a Spector Euro 5 as trade, would you? Free bump if not.

12. darkrising

darkrising

Oct 20, 2007
    Tampa
    Still available BUMP!!!!!! Got an offer to trade in at Guitar Center but would rather sell/trade here first. Hit me up with offers!!!!!

13. pjh2112

pjh2112

Jan 28, 2009
    Georgia
    I'm guessing you've sold it by now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.