FS: Mesa Boogie Walkabout and Avatar B115NEO (Houston, TX)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by markfsanderson, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Due to finances, for sale (no trades) in the Houston, TX area(non-smoker and never gigged):
    1. (SOLD)Mesa-Boogie Walkabout (does NOT include the speaker cabinet - 'Scout') still under warrantee. This warrantee will transfer to YOU!! It has the fix applied by a local Mesa Authorized shop. Purchased 3 months ago, has minor scratches on case. This amplifier is awesome, sounds wonderful, small but VERY loud. PRICE $650.00. Buyer will pay for shipping + insurance (mandatory) via UPS/FedEx Ground. I will include a 4' Bayou Cables Speaker Cable AND a Monster Instrument Cable @ No Extra Charge. This a VERY high quality cable, and is manufactured by a TB'er. I'm also throwing in 2 extra pre-amp tubes. Remember that Mesa does not discount and the replacement amp is the Walkabout Classic (with a case) is about 1300.00. This is a steal!!
    2. Avatar B115NEO. In perfect condition. You know Avatars reputation, they are probably the best price/performance cabinet around. Sounds Awesome - weighs in at 45lbs according to UPS. PRICE: $175.00 cash I will NOT ship this item, this is for pickup/drop here in the Houston area only.
    Check out my feedback on EBay

My stuff is on Ebay . . .
  2. havuk

Jan 5, 2005
    just a FYI fake US postal money orders are out there too, I would treat a money order the same as a cashiers check these days... and bump for a great deal :bassist:
  3. Thanks!Let's see those offers come pouring in!

4. Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    how much does the walkabout weigh?
  5. The unit itself weighs approximately 13lbs. For shipping purposes, it would probably weigh in at around 15lbs. Remember this includes a Bayou Speaker Cable, Monster Instrument Cable and 2 pre-amp tubes. Probably grand total of shipping weight approximately 20lbs.

Mark F. Sanderson
  6. Kelly Coyle

Kelly Coyle Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2004
    Mankato, MN
    It is a great deal. I was trying to figure out how to afford it, but I have to wait for some gear to sell. One of y'all ought to buy it.
  7. rhett

Dec 23, 2004
    Austin TX
    i'll take it
  8. I've marked the Walkabout as sold.

9. baller520

Feb 22, 2005
    is the avatar still available, I'm local :hyper: