Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD FS: Mesa Boogie Walkabout

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by zac2944, Jan 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zac2944

zac2944 Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    SOLD

Mesa Walkabout head. 300 huge bass kickin' watts. This little amp is a tone monster and only 13lbs!

This amp comes with the rack mount ears I purchased separately from Mesa. The amp also has a transferable warranty which still has about 2 years left on it.

This amp it in great condition. Everything works 100%. Only a few light scratches on the top and bottom. The face is perfect. This amp was always kept in a rack and treated with care.

You get a like new Walkabout, with a 2 year warranty. I'll even throw in some extra vintage tubes I have so you can experiment with your tone.

I'm selling because I got a new gig and now use my bigger GK amp exclusively, and I'm also saving up for a drum kit. I hate to see this amp go. It's got the sweetest tone.

Be sure to check out my positive feedback here on TB. I'm known here and not a scammer.

This Walkabout can be yours for only $650 shipped in the US. I take Paypal or Money Order.

2. zac2944

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. zac2944

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    And some more.
    [​IMG]
    I purchased this amp on 1-9-04 from Guitar Center for $863 including tax. I also picked up a set of strings on that trip to GC which are shown on the receipt but are not included in the sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    You get all the original documents, receipt, and transferable 5yr warranty which still has 2 full years left on it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The rack mount kit was purchased seperately from Mesa for about $50, it is included in the sale.

4. zac2944

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    And one more.
    [​IMG]
    I will also include these two NOS tubes with the sale. One is a GE JAN 5751(Grey Plate) and the other is a Sylvania JAN 5751 (Grey Plate). I have the original Mesa tube in the Walkabout right now, but you can try these tubes if you want to change the amp's tone.

5. Greg Jones

Greg Jones

Dec 1, 2005
    Thornton, CO
    PM sent.

Gotta deal pending on a guitar head. If that goes through I'll be contacting you!

6. zac2944

Dec 28, 2004
    Rochester, NY
    Bump

7. Greg Jones

Greg Jones

Dec 1, 2005
    Thornton, CO
    'nother PM sent!!!

This is looking GOOD!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: