1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa M9 Carbine

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by HaPpYfAcE, Nov 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Got this locally and just haven't been using it, so i'll see if anyone is interested.

The M9 is in nearly mint condition. The only flaw is that some of the lettering is rubbed off above the master volume knob (Master). 900 watts at 4 and 2 ohms, 450 at 8 ohms. You really can't go wrong with Mesa. I love the carbine series, tho i haven't tried the M3, yet. If i could keep this one, i would.

$840 shipped!!! :hyper: via Fedex.

Comes with footswitch and power cable.

would like to sell outright for the time being.

Took some pics with the phone (no dslr anymore :( )
    http://www.jrscan.com/images/forsale/m9carbine

2. Rumblefisher

Rumblefisher Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2007
    Astoria, NY
    I played one of these today and man...I get it now. :D

What an amp!

3. Jim Carr

Jim Carr Dr. Jim Gold Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Denton, TX or Kailua, HI
    fEARful Kool-Aid dispensing liberal academic card-carrying union member Musicians Local 72-147
    This is a good deal on your very own suitcase nuke with oceans of power. I find the clear bottom and low mids of these amps to have unmatched beauty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.