1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Mesa PH 2-10" Roadready Cab, Stock EV speakers, 8ohm, local to MD, VA, DC, PA, WVA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Ok, here is a chance for you to own a Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 2-10", 8 ohm, in the bullet proof, bomb proof, Kryptonite proof* Road Ready road case. She has the stock EV speakers and is in very good shape. I would prefer to not ship this as the rates are outrageous. I am in mid-Maryland so this is for the Mid-Atlantic only and I am also not looking for a long drive but I am willing to be reasonable. I am asking $350. Here is the link to the pics - https://picasaweb.google.com/109227691592705810106/CList?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyij-ODlc6RowE#

Feel free to ask any and all questions. I am also selling the Mesa Powerhouse Junior, the Traynor YBA-1 and the G&L SB-1 in the album so I will discount for multiple purchases. Want it all?? Just let me know!
    Here are a few teaser shots below.

* - All assertions of the bullet and bomb proof have not been tested by the owner and you will need to provide your own Kryptonite, of course.....:p

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    bump.....

3. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    And it too is sold! :D
    I said don't wait too long but noooooo........ :rollno:
    Welcome to the obsession SB2 (Michael), and enjoy the cab! The SB-1 is listed here too. :hyper:

4. SB2

SB2

Jul 17, 2012
    The Mesa 2x10 is a beauty, and a real compliment to the sound of my band. I feel like I found just the right piece here. Thanks again, man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.