1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Mesa Powerhouse 1x15 - $360 local pickup!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by RCCollins, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. New thread, lower price!

This is an earlier Mesa Powerhouse 115. 8 ohms. It lacks the "player control network" and speakon outputs, but has recessed, Marshall-style handles (which I prefer to the springloaded handles on newer PH115s). Casters included (not shown in pic)!

I'm selling this with mixed feelings. Asking $360 - what are you waiting for?

[​IMG]

2. jagwagon

jagwagon

May 3, 2010
    I'm interested if you decide you'd like to ship it. For reference I just bought this cab's cousin (ph 212) and it was shipped via Fed Ex ground for < $80.

3. thanks, jagwagon. you wanna send me your zip code for reference?

4. jagwagon

jagwagon

May 3, 2010
    Details sent via PM

5. replied

6. Flat Bass

Flat Bass

Dec 8, 2002
    trade you my dr bass 2460 cab for it. Does it work properly? Tweeter work fine on it? I pay shipping to you and you pay shipping to me. Even trade. Let me know

7. thanks, but I can't use a 2x12 at the moment

i was out of town for a while, but this is still available.

8. RickenBoogie

RickenBoogie

Jul 22, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Free bump for a great cab. I'd love to straight trade my 4 ohm Deisel 215 for this cab, or another 8 ohm Deisel 15, but we're not really neighbors- good luck anyway, that's one fine fifteen.

9. it's hard to beat for sure... and i'm now open to trade offers. anybody got a head? a bass? a power amp?

10. Crabby

Crabby

Dec 22, 2004
    I have 2 of these cabs and can vouch for how wonderful they sound!!! Someone needs to snap this up. A new one is $800 up here in Canada.

11. ohms and weight?

12. 8 ohm model - circa 72 pounds (i am not looking to ship this cab)

13. keeping this for the time being...thread closed (for now!)

14. orpheus_sword

orpheus_sword

Mar 28, 2009
    What is the power rating?

Are you still unwilling to ship it?

15. rated at 600W, 8ohms

I would prefer not to deal with the hassle of packaging it. If you want it shipped, there will be considerable packaging expenses.

16. projectapollo

projectapollo

Aug 12, 2009
    Tennessee
    bump for a super-duty cab --

17. Yvarg

Yvarg Gold Supporting Member

Mar 10, 2007
    Irvine, CA
    Interested in the Basson 2x10 I have for sale in my signature? I could drive half of the way out there if you are. :)

18. thanks, can't use it though

19. another bump for your dream 15!

20. closing thread to repost FS/FT with updated info.

New thread here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.