1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Mesa Powerhouse Jr. in a Roadready case, 1-12", 4-8", local to MD, PA, DC, VA, WVA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by seventhsunbass, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seventhsunbass

seventhsunbass Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    PRICE DROP TO $400. After this drop if she remains, she goes back into the hoard...

OK, here is a rare bird, the Mesa Boogie Powerhouse Junior in its Road Ready case with casters. 1-12", 4-8" speakers provide a unique tone and a surprising amount of bass. The 12" has been replaced with a 400 watt Eminence and the 8's are stock Mesa which I believe were originally provided by Jensen. I am not looking to ship for all of the obvious reasons so this is a Mid-Atlantic deal and I am willing to work with you on a meeting. I am asking $400. Here is a link to pics - https://picasaweb.google.com/109227691592705810106/CList?authkey=Gv1sRgCPyij-ODlc6RowE#

Feel free to ask any and all questions. I am also selling the Mesa Powerhouse 2-10" RR, the Traynor YBA-1 and the G&L SB-1 in the album so I will discount for multiple purchases. Want it all?? Just let me know!
    Here are a few teaser shots below.

Attached Files:

2. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    PM's answered. The cabinet is 8 ohm. Sorry to have omitted it in the listing.

3. snailplow

snailplow Leon Phelps Wanna Be

Nov 1, 2001
    Maryville, Tennessee
    Get in touch with Casey McKay.......He may be interested in that.

4. 45cmckay105

45cmckay105 Supporting Member

Sep 1, 2010
    Frederock, Maryland
    Yeah, me and "Sun" go way back Brett. Definitely scoping this one out. Gear heavy and cash poor at the moment!

5. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Give me a shout. You know I'll make you a good deal!

;)

6. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    First the Traynor YBA1 and now the Mesa 210 have been sold. I said these would not last at these prices. Don't wait too long and miss out.....bump

7. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Since the Mesa 210 and the Traynor sold, I have the funds I was trying to raise. I am dropping this Mesa to $400 and I do not mind holding onto it. Bumping it for the drop.....let me know.

8. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    TTT

9. seventhsunbass

Feb 14, 2010
    Maryland
    Yep, I was right. Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.